Kudu Kaya Camping
At Kudu Kaya there are 17 campsites located in the valley of the Ysrivier, a mountain stream. They are all individually marked and located in a peaceful setting amongst the indigenous trees including plenty of yellowwoods on the farm.
There are 4 ablutions in total. The shady campsites share 4 ablution facilities with hot water showers and flush toilets. Campsite number 16 is a large stand suitable for groups with its own ablution block.
From the camping area there is a hiking trail through the indigenous bush along a mountain stream into the mountain. Plenty of opportunity exist for swimming in natural rock pools, rock climbing and kloofing.
The dense indigenous plant life offers ample opportunity for bird watching.
All campsites offer the following:
- A tap at each campsite
- Braai (BBQ) facilities
- All of the camp sites have power points with electrical lighting at the ablution blocks.
- No dogs allowed
- No toilet paper is provided
- No rubbish bins are provided at the campsites, bring own rubbish bags that can be dropped in a small wagon at reception
- Do not leave tents unattended or open
- Please make sure that all food is in closed containers or covered up
The photo gallery below display some of our campsites: